- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to First Eyecare North Arlington
Due to technical difficulties our phone lines are temporarily down. For assistance please call (817)860-9050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Optometrist in Arlington, TX.
Same Day Appointments Available Call 817-860-9050 Today.
First Eye Care and Dr. Karanges Deliver Exceptional Vision Care Services in Arlington, Texas
In 1985, 18 eye doctors formed First Eye Care, Inc., an optometrist practice dedicated to providing complete vision care for our patients. At First Eye Care, Inc., our customers are our primary focus, and we believe that a successful optometrist practice comes from keeping our patients satisfied and well-cared for.
Our Arlington Optometrist Welcomes You to First Eye Care
We're pleased to welcome you to the official website for First Eye Care in Arlington TX. Our two experienced optometrists are here to provide your whole family, from infants to seniors, with the finest eye care possible. Whether you're dealing with a known eye or vision problem or you just want to make sure you keep seeing clearly for life, we're confident that you'll come to regard us as your trusted Arlington-area eye doctor.
An Emphasis on Excellence
First Eye Care has an established track record for providing top-quality services to families just like yours. Dr. Gayle Karanges and Dr Vanessa Nguyen both have extensive training, credentials, skills and expertise in a variety of eye diseases, disorders, diagnostic methods and treatment methods. They combine this skill and knowledge with a compassion and concern for your well-being that makes First Eye Care such a trusted eye care resource for the Arlington area.
Eye and Vision Services for Everyone
We want to be your primary eye care provider for any and all situations, so our two-optometrist team is proud to offer a comprehensive menu of eye and vision services. Some of these services include:
- Eye and vision exams - Eye and vision exams are critical for detecting any diseases, functional problems or disorders that threaten your vision. If you're overdue for an exam, come visit us!
- Contact lens exams - Our contact lens exams involve taking precise eye measurements, discussing your preferences and evaluating your eye health to help you get the ideal contacts for your needs.
- Contact lens products - We offer a variety of contact lens products to suit specific needs, from hydrogel lenses for dry eyes to extended-wear, daily disposal and rigid gas permeable contacts.
- Hard to fit contacts - Dry eye, presbyopia, keratoconus and other eye issues can make contact lenses a challenge. We can provide hard to fit contacts for these and other conditions.
- Glasses and sunglasses - Choose from an extraordinarily wide selection to fashionable designer eyeglasses and sunglasses at our facility. We can make sure you receive optimal vision correction, fit, comfort, UV protection and other features.
- Sports vision - Athletes need that extra visual acuity that makes all the difference between good performance and great performance. Our sports vision services can help hone your binocular vision, depth perception, visual information processing and other functions.
- Eye surgery co-management - If you opt for eye surgery to remove cataracts or correct your vision without glasses or contacts, First Eye Care can provide pro-operative and post-operative eye surgery co-management.
Meet Your Arlington Eye Doctor
First Eye Care is conveniently located at 2301 Collins St., Arlington, TX 76011. Once you've browsed through our many features here on this website, bookmark us and then call 817-860-9050 to set up an initial visit to either eye doctor on our team. We looking forward to seeing you -- and to helping you see better!
Arlington Optometrist | First Eyecare North Arlington | 817-860-9050
2301 North Collins Street
Arlington, TX 76011